Some of the suggestions under consideration are:
- Jean Nudd from the National Archives in Pittsfield, who can present a variety of topics from the holdings of the Archives, and those available on-line v. in person. http://www.archives.gov/northeast/pittsfield
- The Association for Gravestone Studies, located in Greenfield, could enlighten us on local carvings - www.gravestonestudies.org
- The Mass. State Archives also has many important records of interest.
- Barbara Proko, editor and genealogist, has published data in Arcadia photo books and on her blog http://wilnoworcester.blogspot.com
- The Dubois Library at UMass Amherst is also a rich source of historic information. Reference Librarian, Melinda MacIntosh, has a special interest in the materials of interest to genealogists.
- DNA testing and analysis is a new tool for determining familial connections.